Umbrella Corporation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of eRepublik.com's very own Umbrella Corporation.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterUmbrella MusicChatLog in

So reviving old traditions

Go down 
+13
Code-Y
hereagain
questogood
ztsolis
Aeroner
Don Keedick
Habraka Abrivianius
James Dillinger
Geo4x4
Mr.Rogers
Dale
Admin
pyroj
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James Dillinger

James Dillinger

Forum XP : 5591

So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Don Keedick wrote:
Umm James...what the hell?

www.whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com
Back to top Go down
hereagain

hereagain

Forum XP : 5459

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 am

NO OFFENSE BUT WHY IN THE NAME OF ******)************** WOULDN'T HAVE A KID. IF OUR PARENTS WERE LIKE THAT WE WOULD OF NEVER BEEN BORN.
Back to top Go down
Rfighter22

Rfighter22

Forum XP : 5446

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Dude. That website is friggin' disturbed. These are the people that are reproducing... I fear for our future. 8(
Back to top Go down
hereagain

hereagain

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 pm

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
James Dillinger

James Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

Rfighter22 wrote:
Dude. That website is friggin' disturbed. These are the people that are reproducing... I fear for our future. 8(

It's one of those sites that make me feel good about my life, as cruel as that sounds, lol.

another is www.peopleofwalmart.com
Back to top Go down
hereagain

hereagain

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 am

what the hell it makes you feel good
Back to top Go down
wrathnath

wrathnath

Forum XP : 5500

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't know why but Americans are so greasy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
pyroj

pyroj

Forum XP : 5755

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Greasy? I feel offended and that makes me sad face Crying or Very sad

lAWL Greasy huh? xD
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

Forum XP : 5662

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 am

I, sir, am not one bit a greasy American! I'll have you know that I choose to use the stairs at school every other Saturday! Not only that but, sometimes, with my Big Mac and mega fried, oil dipped fries for breakfast, I sometimes use a napkin and choose Diet Coke over my regular beer. So, you name calling bard, I fail to understand how you see Americans as greasy! Rather, I see Americans as fitting role models for tomorrow's growing athletes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1694622
pyroj

pyroj

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 am

I lol'ed so hard, that my oxygen supplies became rather low.
Back to top Go down
wrathnath

wrathnath

Forum XP : 5500

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 am

I guess you've never seen trailer park boys. I shouldn't have said greasy i meant to say greaZy.
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm not caught up with movies. Or pop culture for that matter. I thought that, until just recently, that a 1 GHZ computer was the best money could buy. Then I bought Call of Duty 4 for my computer when I realized it didn't work. Turns out 3 GHZ is the minimum it needs to be operational while 4 GHZ would be preferable. I'm only 16 and the world is moving to fast for me!

Sorry for the movie reference but, the song is so true. Sad
Back to top Go down
James Dillinger

James Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm

hereagain wrote:
what the hell it makes you feel good

Yes it does. Because no matter what, I will never be a man with legitimate tits (not FAT tits, breast implants)

So reviving old traditions - Page 4 53
Back to top Go down
Don Keedick
Admin
Don Keedick

Forum XP : 5709

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:30 pm

I just went to the people of walmart site. I swear I have no faith in humanity anymore. Not that I had much to begin with...
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 am

That website makes me feel good about shopping at Target. Now selling money saving coupons with every $20 purchase!
Back to top Go down
pyroj

pyroj

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 am

Target, and Wally-World suck, shopping online rocks.
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Frak that. Shopping at swap meets are where it's at. I mean where else can buy everything that trademark stores won't sell. Also, I have bad luck shopping online. I bought a PSP memory card online and it turned out to be fake. I bought an 360 on eBay and two days after receiving it it got the E74 error. So even if it's in the parking lot, shopping in person is better. IMO.
Back to top Go down
pyroj

pyroj

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 am

I like swap meets and trade-days as well but when it comes to components and electronics online is the place to go.
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 am

You and your new age shopping methods can progress all you want. I'm going to stick with shopping in person until you can buy food online, such as groceries, and have it delivered quickly. So I spit in the face of advancement!
Back to top Go down
pyroj

pyroj

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 am

You can, lol I have before most of our local grocery stores have call/online delivery services here.
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Wow. I never thought that sort of thing would actually exist in RL. You probably live in one of the large cities in the U.S. huh? Having groceries being bought for you is one of the greatest achievements man has ever conceived!
Back to top Go down
James Dillinger

James Dillinger

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 am

M.Leviathin wrote:
Wow. I never thought that sort of thing would actually exist in RL. You probably live in one of the large cities in the U.S. huh? Having groceries being bought for you is one of the greatest achievements man has ever conceived!

Depends on who uses it. For senior citizens it's great. For regular people, I see it as a negative. It's proving that people are becoming lazy mother fuckers if they can't get into their car which gets them there (rather than a lot of people in my town that WALK because they can't afford cars) and get it yourself.
Back to top Go down
M.Leviathin

M.Leviathin

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Yeah, I see your point there James. I'm what you would call a "lazy mother fucker" so that's why I think it would be great if the stores here would deliver. Nevertheless, I think another type of people who would benefit from this would be disabled people and very busy people. I'm neither of them as I'm just a "lazy mother fucker". Sleep
Back to top Go down
Don Keedick
Admin
Don Keedick

Forum XP : 5709

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Lol Leviathin can't disabled people and very busy people be "lazy mother fuckers" too? If I were disabled you better believe I'd be lazy. So lazy I'd need one of those little helper monkeys...I'd train it to open beer bottles.
Back to top Go down
pyroj

pyroj

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Wow
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So reviving old traditions   So reviving old traditions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So reviving old traditions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Umbrella Corporation Forums :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: